About The Ride and Tie Association
The Ride and Tie Association was created in 1988 to provide stewardship for the sport of Ride & Tie. This stewardship is accomplished by the following activities:
• Disseminate information about the sport of Ride & Tie to new and potential participants
• Through research, analysis and education, assure improvements in the level of competition, horsemanship and athletic performance
• Establish rules and standards for Ride & Tie competitions for the protection of the human and equine contestants
• Take steps to assure the longevity of the sport of Ride & Tie
• Organize the annual World Championship Ride & Tie
• Provide a financial and legal structure to solicit donations to further the sport of Ride & Tie
• Provide a networking opportunity for members and potential members.
It is organized and operated exclusively for charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Information about joining The Ride and Tie Association can be found at Joining Ride and Tie.
All content on this site is Copyright© 2010 by
The Ride and Tie Association. All Rights Reserved.